Hi my dears followers!
My name is Macarena Riquelme, I have 20 years old, I study Odontology in the University of Chile, taking the second year. I was born in Vallenar city, in the third region, but I live in the metropolitan region, in Santiago city, I miss a lot my family :(
I am a happy person, I like to much the food but I do not like to cook, I like watch netflix, dance, travell, sleep, go out whit my friends and also whit my boyfriend, I love my carrer and the animals 💘, I love dogs especially, in my family we are 2 sisters and 1 brother and each one has a dog, but my favorite animal is horses and I want to have one light brown in the not too distant future.
Hi macaren, I like watch netflix too!! what series do you like?
ResponderEliminarHi maca! your post is very cute. I need this heart emoji!
ResponderEliminar