martes, 5 de junio de 2018

Things that catch my attetntion on the street

Always I believed that the dogs were souls of people who reincarnated in the individuals most innocents, like littles angels that look for love, care and fidelity. When I walk down the street I get a lot of attention from stray dogs, I want adop them to all and give them affection and friendly. Its breaks my heart when they come to me looking just a friendly hand or some food and just you can give them a caress bethween the peopple while continuos your path. I hope some day I have a big house whit a big yard and the means for adopt the most quantity of dogs and give them what need to whom maybe some day were one more of us wlaking for the same streets that we travel day to day and now they had to have a different life but whit a sense most beautiful, to be a partner of life and love your owner more than yourself 💗

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario