This is my favorite picture, it was this year when I went to Cajon del Maipo with my family of Antoagasta city that they travelled to Santiago city on wekeend of May. Here I was in a forest, was beautiful, too wonderful, It had a lagoon, swans, boats, tall trees, a donkey, it was a dream place in full autumn, all yellow, cute, cute! and this picture has been taken my favorite cousin Javiera because we were make a photographic sesion, she is like my sister, we have the same age, I love her so much. In my hand had a tree leaf of tomatoes, maybe? I like this picture because has a nice efect, the colors stand out and that day was very beautiful and entertaining, I knew many places and I remember it with sweetie, I hope to go back again and took many more pictures! 🌺
lunes, 2 de julio de 2018
My favorite Picture
Hi my dears followers!
This is my favorite picture, it was this year when I went to Cajon del Maipo with my family of Antoagasta city that they travelled to Santiago city on wekeend of May. Here I was in a forest, was beautiful, too wonderful, It had a lagoon, swans, boats, tall trees, a donkey, it was a dream place in full autumn, all yellow, cute, cute! and this picture has been taken my favorite cousin Javiera because we were make a photographic sesion, she is like my sister, we have the same age, I love her so much. In my hand had a tree leaf of tomatoes, maybe? I like this picture because has a nice efect, the colors stand out and that day was very beautiful and entertaining, I knew many places and I remember it with sweetie, I hope to go back again and took many more pictures! 🌺
This is my favorite picture, it was this year when I went to Cajon del Maipo with my family of Antoagasta city that they travelled to Santiago city on wekeend of May. Here I was in a forest, was beautiful, too wonderful, It had a lagoon, swans, boats, tall trees, a donkey, it was a dream place in full autumn, all yellow, cute, cute! and this picture has been taken my favorite cousin Javiera because we were make a photographic sesion, she is like my sister, we have the same age, I love her so much. In my hand had a tree leaf of tomatoes, maybe? I like this picture because has a nice efect, the colors stand out and that day was very beautiful and entertaining, I knew many places and I remember it with sweetie, I hope to go back again and took many more pictures! 🌺
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario