Hi my dears followers!
I should write on a career related my website, but the true
is that I have not a favorite website of my career, only sometimes watch tha
pags of the dental houses for quote dental materials or see if there are
offers, but I use the App Instagram and here I follow to @odontotipsec, this is
a account of Ecuador very famous, it is of a dentistry. He publish, tips, cases
clinical, memes, reflections, many things on odontology, I like because it show
differents areas of my career, the memes are funny and one one identifies with
them, also you can learn so much with his publications, It offer good tips and
there are things interesting of career that I did not know, as surgery,
orthodontic, implants, the are many topics. The account has pictures and
videos, real and animated picture. I see his publications constantly because it
always published news things and me always check my instagram, If you are
interested in odontology or if you want to laugh of students of odontology
follow him also!
i follow a page of instagram too, it's call Mrs_angemi, maybe you'll like it. nice post
ResponderEliminar