I like it because with it I have access to a lot of information quickly and I can perform operations and activities in a few seconds, it is very useful, comfortable and also pink. Life without him would be more complicated, perhaps because I am very used to having it and society has it integrated as a necessary and indispensable device.
martes, 24 de abril de 2018
My fav piece of tech
The technology has a great variety of articles with different characteristics and utilities, but of all of them I prefer my cell phone, it is my favorite. It is a smartphone with which I can call,send text messages, internet access, social networks, applications that simplify everyday needs and to store different type of information. Most of the day I'm occupying it, otherwise it's in my pocket or my backpack. I use it as a means of communication, to study, entertain me, listen to music, watch series, take photos, socialize, among others. I use it most of the time, when I'm in classes I use it a little and in preclinical I keep it, when I study I also do it aside and obviously when I sleep.
I like it because with it I have access to a lot of information quickly and I can perform operations and activities in a few seconds, it is very useful, comfortable and also pink. Life without him would be more complicated, perhaps because I am very used to having it and society has it integrated as a necessary and indispensable device.
I like it because with it I have access to a lot of information quickly and I can perform operations and activities in a few seconds, it is very useful, comfortable and also pink. Life without him would be more complicated, perhaps because I am very used to having it and society has it integrated as a necessary and indispensable device.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Nice post Maca! I like the picture of your phone jeje
ResponderEliminarMaca i use my cellphone to see series too haha! nice post <3
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarOh maca, you have the latest iPhone!! Very beautiful
Good post Maca! The phone is my fav piece of tech too!
ResponderEliminarhi Maca, you phone it's so beatiful!!!
ResponderEliminargood post and it's true it allows us to access a lot of information
ResponderEliminar